Re: [MV] M37 transport info required

From: Jim Breneman (gocav19d@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 16:34:00 PDT

First off, I'm new to the list. Hello everyone. I own a 1972 AM GEN M35A2C
with a M105 trailer.
Im working on getting a second M35.

So anyway, my brother had a M38 towed from Bridgeport, Conn. to Kansas City,
Kans. It cost about $1000, and to top it off someone at the tow company
stold his credit card number and went on a shopping spree at Nike.com. So I
totally agree about the lack of ethics among some tow drivers. If I can
remember the name of the tansport company, I'll post it here so that no one
else has that happen to them.

Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
months!