Re: [MV] CARC

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 19:54:36 PDT

>Army Jeep Parts stocks Gillespie, they have a "383" CARC substitute.

Only problem is that it does not look like the real thing. I have a trailer
that was sandblasted and CARC'd with the 383 Green by a shop that does mil
spec painting with that very color. I then added some parts that I painted
using the Gillespie 383 Green substitute. It's not as flat. Now, funny thing
is that if you wet down the trailer then the two colors look identical.

later,

je