RE: [MV] M38A1 Parts Jeep on Ebay

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 10:57:29 PDT

Oh, so YOU were the guy who outbid me by $2.50 ...But was still almost $1,300 short of the reserve! ;-)
That's okay I think I'll get the parts I need from someone who's selling them at a reasonable price.

Where's that guy in Florida who had two M38A1 parts jeeps with loads of extra parts? Shoot me an e-mail on what's left for sale. I could pay through the nose on shipping and still save money.

Aaron