Re: [MV] Flat Towing an M151

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 04:55:00 PDT

Thanks for all the messages about flat towing. I thought it would be no
problem. A few comments about the wheels not following, enticed me to ask
again.

An MTA Club member is buying a (Medium) tow bar to pull his M151 with a
Humvee. He should be in great shape.

Again the Mil-Veh List has proven to be extremely responsive.
----------

Now I can sit back & read the Medium vs Heavy Tow Bar messages.

Between Jerry Cans & Tow Bar Sizes, there is enough info to write several
books. How about the Tow Bar Title " I bought a "Medium", but if it
makes you happy, I will sell you a "Heavy". Or I bought a "Heavy, but if
it makes you happy, I will sell you a "Medium". The best suggestion is
"I bought a tow bar, tell me what size you want & "That's IT".

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA