Aberdeen Annual East Coast Rally

From: Janet A. Mele (jamele@erols.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 06:19:40 PDT

>From George Mele, Crownsville, MD

points-of-contact can be found on our club website
ttp://www.wacbgmvt.org// ---just click on this link and then click on the
moving banner for Rally information.

Still plenty of good, all weather blacktop spaces available at reasonable
cost. Lodging, shopping centers, dozens of good restaurants less than a mile
away. Located directly off Interstate 95.

Vehicle display and show should be best ever! We have plenty of room for
display so bring your vehicles.

I am the Vehicle Display and Judging Chairman so if anyone has any questions
about these aspects of the Rally that are not covered in the website,
contact me directly at JAMELE@EROLS.COM . Thanks, see you all there.
GM