RE: [MV] Tech manual for 5-Ton M939 Series Cummins 6CTA8.3 Engine

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 07:27:31 PDT

It's not going to help to have the manuals if you don't read them. :-)) Look
in the "TABLE OF CONTENTS" and look for a section called "REFERENCES" That
will lists all forms, field manuals, and technical manuals for use with that
manual. You may need to check each manual to be sure you don't miss one. If
you don't find it there it's not likely they have one. But I think that is a
stock engine so there should be a civilian one, of course they call it
something silly like a "shop manual" and not a "Direct Support and General
Maintenance" manual. Wayne