RE: [MV] CUCV Charging tips ?

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 07:10:58 PDT

I have used a 24v solargizer on mine for 2 years now. My truck only gets
used maybe once a month. I have never had a problem with weak or dead
batteries. I have Walmart batteries in mine.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer