Re: [MV] CUCV Charging tips ?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 10:31:58 PDT

These were on Ebay for a while. Although its not really light duty its pretty
cool. I have one. They are used to plug in the electric MRE heaters. It
plugs into the NATO connector and has another plug on the bottom that is like an
1156 light bulb socket. I can snap pics ifin anybody needs them.
Kenny