Re: [MV] CUCV Charging tips ?

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 07:50:24 PDT

> For you guys with the Solargizers on your CUCVs, did you place the solar
> panel inside on the dash?
> Tx
> Kenny

Mine is parked under one of these tarp top car ports. I used a double sided
tape to keep the panel on top where it can see sun, and I just pop up the hood
to connect it. Since I don't use it much, it is not too much trouble. What I
really need is a light-duty plug for the NATO connector for the end of the wires
(right now I have alligator clips on them). The only problem with that will be
'drive off without disconnecting the wires' :-) As it is, I see that the hood
is up a little, and that reminds me of the solargizer wires.

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121