New mailing list

From: gerry (agd@marlab.dk)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 23:33:36 PDT

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that a new mailing list for military vehicle interested in Europe/Scandinavia is just started. you can subscribe by sending a mail to eu_mil_veh-subscribe@yahoogroups.com . This does not mean that we Europeans do not need the mil-veh list (which I started many years ago, before Arthur took over). But since the vast majority of activities only concern you folks in the US, I guess it is about time I did something about it.

Cheers
Gerry

Dr. Alfred Gerald Davison Ph.D.
Denmark