RE: [MV] non MV but usefull information..

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 10:17:24 PDT

Please keep this kind of non MV related junk off this list. This list is
only for MV info, not dirty jokes I don't want my son reading. Read the
rules of the list please or don't post messages.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967 M151A1 Jeep
1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer