East coast convoy, yellow serial participants

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 18:44:38 PDT

I just wanted to let anyone interested in what the yellow serial
participants are doing know we have a page on the NCMVPA's web site with
info. In fact if you are thinking of participating take a look and see if
you have missed anything. I know I have not been able to get emails through
to some folks, so please check out the page and see if there is anything
pertaining to you on it. Sonny, I need to know your plans and if you want
to meet up with any of use between SC and Doswell, Virginia. I plan to go
though Florence SC around 1:30 pm on Wednesday. However I just learned
Kenny G. will not be meeting me in Fayetteville, so I might consider going
with plan "B" and meeting up with the guys in Charlotte, NC.

Here's the link:

http://www.ncmvpa.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=708cc7570bc40f2ef10352e1c
5b97e3b

It takes over a day sometimes for me to receive email from the list, so I
hope no one else has sent out this info.

And remember all you serial commanders, bring the Gold Bond powder, your
privates will thank you :-)

Joe Trapp