Re: [MV] Deuce Belt Adventure and ?s

From: Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 12:58:25 PDT

If I recall correctly, V-belts are not laid up as individual belts but are
made very wide and individual belts are cut from the master belt. Used to
be that if you wanted matched belts they came from the same master (ideally
from adjacent cuts). With better manufacturing methods maybe that is not
necessary any longer.
My two-bits worth.
Ken