Re: [MV] M-35 Accident, Goodyear belts

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 17:04:33 PDT

Regarding belts, I found a Goodyear Gatorback, #17515, to work for the
compressor. It was slightly shorter than the original, but the next size up
was slightly longer. It works fine.

I am also using the same brand, 17474's, for the alternator. While my
alternator setup is not original, I still tried to keep it so it would use
the same size belts. Haven't actually tried the 474's with the original
alternator, but they were a close match off the truck.

Premium!