Re: [MV] Aberdeen Rally photos sought

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 05:31:06 PDT

The photos that I took last year during the East Coast Convoy and around the
rally are at http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/photos27.htm I didn't get everyone
of the photos on my site identified last year, so if you spot one that doesn't
have a caption and want to enlighten me, send me an email...

There are also some photos (and links to some other sites) on the convoy website
at wwww.eastcoastconvoy.com

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you at this year's rally (and on the convoy
there),
CGarbee
Column Commander, 2004 East Coast Convoy
www.eastcoastconvoy.com
www.ncmvpa.com
www.garbee.net/~cabell

Quoting DDoyle9570@aol.com: