Looking for Vietnam Soldier photos for Feature Article

From: Adams-Graf, John (grafj@krause.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 09:28:30 PDT

Thanks for the bandwidth...

Military Trader is preparing a photo feature entitled "What We Wore." We are inviting Vietnam vets to dig into their photo albums and submit images that show the uniforms and adaptations worn both "in-country" and stateside during the period of 1965-1975.

All submissions should include a brief description of the uniform and equipment being worn, name, rank, and unit of the individual's) in the picture. Send to "What We Wore,"Military Trader, Krause Publications, 700 East State St., Iola, WI 54990-0001, or e-mail high resolution jpgs to: grafj@krause.com. Submissions will not be returned, so please send good, clear reprints of originals.

Thank you so much!
John A-G
Iola, Wisconsin USA
grafj@krause.com