Anyone else get the "congratulations!" email or other spam today. ?? It contains a virus.

From: mil-veh@ziptar.com
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 20:41:08 PDT

I received it today seems the list or someone on it got hit by it.

It contains virus, Norton corporate antivirus identified it as the
W32.Netsky.P@mm virus. Basically it exploits a bug in internet explorer,
once it infects a system it scans for email address and remails itself.
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.netsky.p@mm.html
Return address is noreply@paypal.com. Anyone else get it??

I use a catch-all email on my domain so that I know where emails come from.
Basically I can make up email addresses on the fly and still get them. The
virus came to mil-veh at ziptar dot com. That's the one I use for this list.
You guys may want to update your antivirus profiles and run a scan, the link
above also gives things to look for.

came to me from:
IP address: 24.217.145.214
Host name: mv1-24.217.145.214.charter-stl.com

It didn't come in from skylee, leads me to believe someone on the list has
it.

Header info on the one I received: (I antispamed my info though..)