Re:[MV] Wanted, 9.00 X 20 NDT's in the Northeast

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 03:04:38 PDT

Jeff,
I have at least twenty excellent 9:00x20" ND
tires in stock. These are 80% + tread. No dry
rot. Unmounted. $45. each four or more. Maybe
you know somebody that is going to attend the
Aberdeen event and can pick some up for you. I
will be selling tires at spaces H&I 26 (turf).
I'm not planning on taking a lot of tires to
Aberdeen, unless I get advance orders.
I've been getting e-mails concerning my health
and my gun situation. My health is much improved,
merely suffering from emphysema, now. As to my
gun collection, I got thirty-three out of about
forty back. The cops stole several. Easy for them
to do, they didn't include my Civil War revolvers
in the inventory list.
Joe Young (in business, but kinda laid back)