M35 lighting help

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 17:20:52 PDT

I have a lighting problem on my M35 if any of you can help. My truck with
the light switch turned to stop lights or headlight function and when I
press my brake pedal my front left turn signal light, lights up. All other
lights funtion properly. I have replaced the master light switch and the
turn signal switch. Is there anything else that I can replace that might fix
the problem. I've looked for bare wires. Any other ideas before I replace
the harness.
Any help would be appreciated.

Brian