Re: [MV] CARGO COVERS

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 20:18:31 PDT

Howdy Sonny,

It was just a joke. I was trying to humorously demonstrate that vehicles
like Deuces are intended more for hauling heavy loads over rough terrain
without breaking (a priority) rather than fuel economy while
transporting 1-5 people in comfort over hard surfaced highways (a mighty
different priority), and that people who were OVERLY concerned with the
difference in fuel economy between a bed tarp 5-6" higher than standard
needed to chill out and smell the Diesel.

Of course we should not be wasteful while accomplishing the tasks for
which each vehicle was built, so I am in favor of good PM, tune ups,
fixing power robbing conditions etc.

Mel