Re: [MV] Fuel economy - FLAME - END THIS THREAD

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:14:49 PDT

So sick and tired of people taking these trucks (all Military) and trying
make them run the quarter in 6 seconds or to try and make them fuel
efficient. Just appreciate them for what they are, great old work horses.

****** Yeah ! Darn those people who regularly contribute to this list
with things like improvements. Lock out hubs, different ways to provide
power steering, electrical upgrades, much better tail light assembly's.
Shoot, there's even ads in mil-vehicle mags from companies touting things
for some of the older stuff like conversions to disc brakes, bigger tires
/ rims. Sheesh, who do these people think they are ?
Steve

P. S. I was only kidding. I kinda like the idea of SOME improvements.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!