Re: [MV] Anyone else get the "congratulations!" email orotherspamtoday. ?? It contains a virus.

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 21:27:00 PDT

My International 5-ton, running a Continental R6602 has never been infected with any type of bug or virus, but it is a little cold-natured.

My AM General 6x6 running a Continental LDT-465-1C suffered one time from algae in the fuel, but I think that is a plant, not a bug or a virus.

Once time I got frustrated with the computer and ran over the CPU with an M37....I think that fragmented the computer's hard drive. No one congratulated me, but I felt better.

I ate some C rations one time in the back of a Jeep. The meat component sure tasted like Spam.

This is the kind of thing being discussed, right?