Re: [MV] Normady discovery

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 04:27:21 PDT

Nige,

If you have the time, can you copy the info on the memorial & send it out.

I have no doubt it will be of interest to Veterans when it is read. The
names might jog memories.

I lost a Cousin in WWII. We thought he went down in the North Sea. Only a
few years ago, his plane was found in Holland buried on a farm. The farmer
has now stated that he was told to bury it, but he never told anyone after
the war, until now.

Thanks for the message.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1