RE: [MV] Crisco fuel

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 07:33:29 PDT

Try a lighter?

Stu Ellis
REALTOR

CENTURY 21
Cooper & Associates
Derry, NH 03038
Phone: (603) 434-5400 Ext.#227
Cell Phone: (603) 548-3901

Website: http://newhomeinnh.com

Email: Stuart.Ellis@century21.com

-----Original Message-----
Of m35products
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 10:30 AM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Crisco fuel

Did you remember to remove it from the cans before putting it in the truck?

Did you put it in the fuel tank, or the radiator (it makes a difference)?

Did you use the proper viscosity Crisco?

Did you remember to adjust the fuel-density compensator?

Did you check the de-marc for dial tone? (ooops... wrong forum)

Arthur P. (old phone man) Bloom