RE: [MV] Fuel economy - FLAME - END THIS THREAD (NOT)

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 08:24:59 PDT

Hi
How is that almost free. Who gives away this free vegetable oil. No
one around here. It is picked up by trucks for free from all the
restaurants etc and taken away. I wold have to go to the supermarket
and buy it by the jar :) I wish they would sell biodiesel around here
at all let alone for a competitive price. No we are stuck with Diesel.

Glenn