Chevy turbo diesel exhaust

From: Soren Barr (sorenbarr@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 12:06:42 PDT

Ok, this is slightly off topic and I appologize for that.

For those familiar with the Chevy 6.2l and 6.5l diesels I have a question
about exhaust manifolds. It was suggested to me that these engines are
related to the standard SBC and that the exhaust manifolds might bolt onto a
gas SBC. Is there any truth to this at all?

I'm thinking of turbocharging a SBC and this is potentially an easy way to
get a turbo manifold, hence my curiousity.

Thanks!

Soren Barr