Re: [MV] Fuel economy - FLAME - END THIS THREAD (NOT)

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 13:16:34 PDT

Locally (west Tenn.) and (within 200 miles or so) the spent vegetable oil -
and what ever grease they can get. Is picked up by a company that converts
it (along with other various animals, and parts thereof) into a protein
compound that they sell to animal food manufacturers.

I have not seen bio-diesel for sale anywhere.

Everette