Re: [MV] M35 lighting help

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 18:26:11 PDT

Let me guys bore you some more with my M35 lighting problem. Took the truck
for a drive and when I got back home it was dark. With the headlights on and
with your foot pressing the brake pedal the brake light come on as usual but
turn the right turn signal on and the brake lights go out. Turn the right
turn signal off the brake lights come back on. Turning on the left turn
signal it does the same thing. Any ideas on something I could try besides
C4.

Brian