Re: [MV] Broke the Mule.......

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 19:46:11 PDT

>Been hearing crunch/binding sounds for a little while,

I'm sure a MULE expert will come on and tell ya, but it sounds like your
gears and housing are shot. From what I hear this is a common problem
with the drop axles on MULEs when the needle bearings self destruct.
Mine came with a trashed one and I can tell you... it ain't pretty.
You'll likely have to replace the housing (both pieces), all the
bearings, and perhaps some of the gears.

Steve