Biodiesel

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 09:28:25 PDT

Hi, gang:

After seeing the biodiesel thread messages here for a while, I found a
mountain of info on it. I did a Google search and just typed
"biodiesel" into the search box and clicked on Google Search.

WOW!!! You can get a Ph.D. in biodiesel, including lots of articles on
where/how to get the raw stuff FREE and ways to make a cheap
processor in your garage to provide all the biodiesel you can use.

For the most part, no engine mods are required.

OK, folks, time to get your exhaust smelling like french fries. :)

Regards,

Dick