Broke the Mule, REPLY........

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 06:13:50 PDT

Listers,

Wow a wealth of knowledge and how-to's to get me back on the trails.  For those of you who got the hint that I didnt have the manuals, thanks for the break down of how to get in there and rummage around with out breaking anything more.  The rest of you, who have parts for sale, thanks for the offers, hehehehe, you know where the $$'s going.

I really think this is a jealousy thing, as I brought home the Deuce the next day.  As usual the neighbors came a running when they heard the Whistler pulling up and the air horn a blastin!  I think I will try to get a license plate that reads "I WIN".  Whaddya think?

Thanks again for the many, many offers and advice!

Cliff Smith
'71 AMG M35A2 (home)
'77 M880 (for sale)
'68 M274A5 (on jack stands)
'?? M762
'9?  6K Gen
MVPA #26244

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security.