Re: [MV] Haiti here I come

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 08:32:57 PDT

At 10:21 AM -0400 4/26/04, Larry Tighe wrote:
>Howdy folks,
>
>I'm heading to Haiti for a week next Monday. Expecting to see lots of
>HMMWV's down there at work.

Keep your head down and if you get an explosion near by, turn away
(fragments are better in your ass than your face... :-) ).

Thanks for going into harms way for all the rest of us. Come back in
one piece (or at least with all the important bits attached).

>My question: I have to sign off the listserver before I go and found the
>following at the bottom of our posts: mil-veh-off@ (shortened for this
>posting). My mailbox would be wiped out if I don't turn it off for the
>duration.
>
>1. Does it work?

It should, it's part of the list software and it's largely automated.

>2. Am I presently on "Digest"? I don't think I am.

Digest means you're getting multiple e-mail postings to the list in a
single e-mail to your box. If this reply comes back all by itself,
then you're not on Digest.

>3. How do I get back on?

This page describes all

http://mil-veh.org/

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -