Re: [MV] Attn MOD Bouncing user?

From: Earl Beverly (earlbeverly@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 10:35:49 PDT

HEY!!! Are you saying bad things about a FORD PINTO??? You, &^%&$^$(^($#$%!

HEHE... Anyone have a brake booster for a M-35? I have NO brakes... It is the master cylinder, I think, and I have a new one in box, but no fluid is showing, so could be in the booster??

I may get to come home for a few days. Earl

>From: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
>Subject: Re: [MV] Attn MOD Bouncing user?
>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:38:25 -0700
>
>I agree. The information here is great, however the attitude is
>better than any list I've been in or Sysop'd. Perhaps it has
>something to do with having big, fun toys to work our agressions out
>with instead of doing so to each other?   I can't see the 'Ford
>Pinto' club dealing with  a list the way people here do.  :]
>

>Paul
>

>********************
>
>Hi Nigel
>I would have to say that this whole question eventually will become
>an
>issue that will force itself to be addressed.  It is a testament to
>the
>great people on this list that it has gone on so long self
>administered
>without a problem.
>
>Glenn

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
><mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium!