Re: [MV] WTB Letter/Number stamp set for VIN dataplate

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 11:04:54 PDT

List,
I want to clarify...I am in the process of restoring a deuce. The data plate is in terrible shape. I have a blank dataplate that I bought at Churchville last year. I want the letter/number stamp so that I can re-stamp the new plate with the correct VIN number. I will keep the original dataplate in the glove box. I can go to a trophy shop to have the dataplate engraved, but I would prefer to use the correct stamp.

Bruce