RE: [MV] Oily air

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 15:36:35 PDT

The compressor air intake is right next to the engine and it's to be
expected that some oil gets mixed with the air.
I have permanently connected the compressor air intake to the "nipple" on
the engine/firewall side of the engine air intake filter canister (used for
deep water fording operations). It keeps the air pretty clean.
Bjorn