The Deuce is Running!

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 18:59:18 PDT

I really want to thank all of those who took the time to offer advise on
getting my fuel injection pump running. It was certainly 180 degrees out
of timing, since the red mark was not visible when the top mark was
aligned. Then, it took a getting number one injector lined up to number
one cylinder to really get it running like a new engine. In addition, it
appears that someone replaced a flexible fuel line with tubing that had
a diameter that was too small. When this was replaced the power probably
increased about 10%!

Once again, thanks to each and every one - what a great resource! See
you in the convoy or, at Aberdeen. You'll find me under the big, red MTA
of NJ flag.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator