Question about a '49 V- 35/U Willys

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 20:12:45 PDT

I know Im hitting all of you, Looking for the knowledge.............

I looked at a Willys today that the data plate said it was a V- 35/U Navy comm vehicle.  Anyone heard of this before?  Its been canabalized a slight bit, but definitely fairly decent.  Says he still has the rims and NDT tires for it.  Though it has some civy stuff applied like 12V, a roll bar and tires.  Wow about a price for such a MV?  Hes asking $4500, rediculously high for what is there. He even "Tried" to paint it 383 green...........Located On Camp Pendleton, Ca

Cliff Smith
'71 AMG M35A2
'77 M880
'68 M274A5