(no subject)

From: C.WAYNETUCKER (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 10:52:48 PDT

Greetings to all my Good Friends on the list.

We will be going to Aberdeen and setting up on Section Space 13,14,15. Green
Section. We plan on Arriving on Wednesday afternoon. As always cold Pepsi
and water and available and we are always looking to trade. Ya All drop by

I will be selling my Personal 1009 Blazer and Generator trailer. Upgraded
to carry the mule.
The blazer was completely rebuilt with a GM Crate Engine and rebuilt Trans.
Every thing else has been rebuilt or NOS. Loads of Bells and whistles on
the 1009.
It is a daily driver that has no problems. I am looking at another project
and have tooo many vehicles to look after. Thanks // CW