Painting Duece Wheels

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 22:21:13 PDT

David is posting this for me, since all my recent posts bounce:

I will be replacing my Deuce's tires soon and plan to paint the bare wheels
prior to mounting the new tires. My question is - should I paint the lock
ring and wheel groove, or will the paint interfere with the ring seating
properly? Also, is it good to paint the "inside" of the wheel (where the
flap touches)?

Also, this is the bounce message I get from mil-veh; do any of you know
what I need to do so I can post again? The system will let me switch
between Feed and Digest, just not post!

Subject:   Painting Deuce Wheels       Sent:     4/23/2004 10:32 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:       mil-veh@mil-veh.org
on 4/23/2004 10:34 AM             The e-mail system was unable to deliver
the message, but did not report a specific reason.  Check the address and
try again.  If it still fails, contact your system administrator.
            < skylee.com #5.0.0>

Thanks,   Neal         Neal.Anderson@navy.mil