Re: [MV] 380 HP with a 5.9 cummins! in a hummer?

From: Billybob _ (slickhorse@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 10:36:36 PDT

That's a 24 valve motor, not that bad a price if it's in good shape. Wonder
if it's real possible to get htat much horespower? I have a 12 valve sitting
in my garage right now that was just on the dyno last week doing over 700 at
the ground :) And fellas, there is no "G" in Cummins LOL

List, found this