Re: [MV] need radios

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 08:00:32 PDT

  In the M1009 I just sent off to my brother, it had a radio shelf next
to the passenger side rear seat. Kinda menacing there due to it being a
nice chunk of metal @ shoulder height. Under it was the power supply
buss bar / cables mounted to the inside wall of the truck. It had an
MT-1029 (?) mount which held an AM-2060 (?) power / amp unit. Into this
slid either a PRC25 or PRC 77 radio. Then out of the setup ran the cable
to the antenna (XM-7 somethin or another ? Can't remember ALL these #'s)
with the newer style 2 piece fiberglass antenna. This M1009 had antenna
mounts on both sides of the truck.
  I only have one AM2060 (with the "hard to find" inter-connect cable)
left, but got about 5 PRC units I am gettin ready to E-Bay. Lemme know
if anybody's interested.
Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!