Truck 4sale:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 09:16:45 PDT

Hello List,
    I have a very nice M-923-A1 10 wheeler for sale. It is a very nice
truck. Came with all gauges that work, almost new tires (11:00-20's),
All lights operational, brakes perfect, power steering (so nice).
Hard cab top, with a rust spot on drivers side. One rust hole in side of
hood about 3/8ths inch hole--weird, easy repair. Good 4 color cammo,
new spare,but hoist got ripped off in transit, as well as front bumper
tie down rings. This truck has 4 new Military deep cycle batteries and
fires right up--Cummins Nelly 250, 7400 original miles and 350 hrs on
engine. Purrs like a Cummins should.Needs a new shutoff valve/solenoid
but the pull stop works fine. Truck will fire right off after sitting
parked for a couple weeks. Has big Allison 5 speed tranny. No leaks!!
I repeat, no LEAKS---nice. All glass is good, no tarp or bows. We drove
this truck home from Alameda/Oakland Army base and it came home on 3/4
tank fuel 230 miles. Average speed was 55 but it will do 60 after warmup
of gear oil. Truck stops on a dime and turns pretty sharp for a big dog.
------Price is best offer over $12000 from the lucky bidder.--------
Your grandma could drive this truck. You can drive it home, with a big
smile on your face.----Lanebay---first check wins--(bank check)Pictures
to seriously interested customers only.
       I also have an M2001 generator trailer for sale-dual
tires,--appears to have never been used. 3 color late model cammo.--$850
I also have access to a WW2 GMC 10 wheeler that is all there 36K miles,
no cancer, runs and has original Mil tires after 60 years!!! Maqke
offer. I am clueless as to what it is worth, has complete set of
original data plates in it. All glass is still in it. Cool 'old'
truck!!!
Terry Lane
Reedley, Ca.
1-559-638-2742