Convoy vehicle security

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 14:01:31 PDT

Just a couple of days to go! I was wondering about security of the vehicles
parked at the motel in Doswell Wednesday night. Being used to leaving doors
unlocked and leaving engines running at the store etc, theft is has not been
much of a concern around my home. What should we be concerned about when
parking trucks outside the motel for a night? Any thoughts?
See you soon,
Bjorn
Meadows of Dan, Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains (Rain today)