Re: [MV] report: 900x20 vs 1100x20 on M35

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 21:55:49 PDT

I certainly agee with changing back to 900s. Only time I have seen 1100s
used was as a single tire per wheel hub. I would not be comfortable with
that little clearance on duals; my concern would be that tires would touch
at bottom under loaded conditions and if they do touch it will cause tire
failure. There are spacers for this operation but I have never seen them on
type wheel/hub/rim that is used on M35.

Everette