Re: Parts at Aberdeen CUCV, M37, M101A2 trailer

From: GrimJeeper22@aol.com
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 17:15:56 PDT

Greetings all,
I'll have my stuff piled up in J-12. A lot of CUCV pieces from a rust body I
stripped for parts. Also a few M37 parts like a radiator, starter and other
engine accessories, linkages and pedals, etc. I have a really nice late model
(1992) M101A2 trailer for sale for $750. Also a set of older Land Rover wheels
if you know anyone that might be able to use them. A 3/4 ton trailer full of
odds-and-ends, so come haul this stuff off.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Tony Casey