Re: [MV] stuff FS

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 20:24:23 PDT

I travel quite a bit and I find that there are a couple different grades of
Walmart stores. Some are more like Target stores - lots of clothes, and
junk. And others have a lot more Automotive and Farm type stuff - like GL1
in 5 gallon pails.

Unfortunately they put up a new Target/Kroger type store near us and I find
it pretty much useless.

Dave

--
Dave