M998 HMMWV Parts needed for Museum

From: Tom Kassab (tom.kassab@kascar.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 15:36:49 PDT

Vince:

We have everything you need in stock - call Cary at the number below or
check us out on the web at www.Real4WD.com

Best Regards,

Tom Kassab
President & Chief Executive Officer
Kascar, LLC
One Kascar Plaza
Greenville, South Carolina 29605-6307
Phone: (864) 422-0370 x 221
Fax: (864) 422-1707
www.Kascar.com
Email: Tom.Kassab@Kascar.com

Subject: [MV] M998 HMMWV Parts needed for Museum
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 06:37:25 -0400
From: "Vincent Bloom" <vbloom@DUCTMATE.com>
Hello all,
I am looking for the following parts for an M998 HMMWV that we've =
acquired at Allegheny Arms & Armor Museum in Smethport, PA.
Taillights, headlights, side marker lights, windshield glass, air intake =
snorkel, turn signals, canvas top and doors, passenger seat, horn button =
or complete steering wheel, mirrors, and maybe new gauges (ours work, =
but the lenses are rough). This will be a running, functioning vehicle, =
not a static display so used parts would be acceptable.
I also need a manual for an M-42 Duster - original, reprint or CD-ROM =
would work.
If anyone has these items for sale or can recommend a dealer, please =
email me direct. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization, so any =
donations are completely tax deductible!
Thanks,
Vince