For sale, Decontamination apparatus, DS2

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 19:09:44 PDT

Peoples,
I bought too many toys at Tower Park and I need to make some room!

So I'm selling one of my "Decontaminating apparatus, portable, DS2" units.

This thing looks like a green fire extinguisher. You can fill it with water
and put a CO2 cylinder in the top and when you pull the handle and press the
trigger the CO2 pushes the water out.

These are commonly seen in M series vehicles like the M151, etc.

$10 plus shipping. Email me for pictures and more info.

Thanks!

Regards,

Glen
May the Joys of today be those of tomorrow!
May the goblet of life hold no dregs of sorrow!