Re: [MV] trip to Wisconsin

From: Erik Lundquist (Erik_lundquist@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 19:52:36 PDT

Hey Jim, Not sure of any dealers, but im sure Mark Sonday has stuff if your
looking for it. He is a Uber collector. He runs the military Museum on I-94
and hwy 165 in kenosha which is just south of Milwuakee.
Here is a link http://www.kenoshamilitarymuseum.com/

Hope this helps. Mark is one hell of a good guy to IMO.

Cheers, Erik Lundquist