Reluctantly selling my M-1008 CUCV Pick-up Radio truck.

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 14:38:33 PDT

Reluctantly selling my M-1008 CUCV Pickup Radio truck.
I'm only selling this truck to complete all of the other works-in-progress.

Details:
1985 Chevy CUCV M-1008A1 Pick-up Radio Truck. Desert Tan.
Good running, titled, and weekly driver. Tows like a demon.
Former USAF radio relay truck (May have been a Gulf War I Veteran)
purchased from the West Virginia National Guard via GL.

All new lamps/bulbs, batteries, belts, fluids, and filters.
Heavy-duty re-tubed and ballanced drive shaft with new universals.
Seat replaced. New door weather seals. Cab interior painted.
Transmission replaced in 03. Engine replaced in 04.
Good BF Goodrich tires with spare.
Three shelf aluminum radio rack and power distribution to rear bed, and
four antenna mounts. No radios, mounts, or antennas.
Troop seats, bows, and top attachment hardware are complete.
Shelter tie-downs still installed in bed.
Needs only a bed top and rear safety strap.
Aluminum rear step set fits lowered tail gate for easy bed access.

Some minor body work and a fresh coat of paint will make this a near
perfect truck. Many hours of sweat equity and mucho cash invested in this
beauty. $7300 with new Tennessee tags and title. Sorry no trades, need the
cash to complete all of my other works-in-progress.

Sgt. Rock's Motor Pool

1970 AMG M35A2C Drop-side, Hard-top. (soon to be with /winch)
1970 AMG M35A2 wo/w, Hard-top with Hoisting Unit mounted. (the poor man's
Duce wrecker and CUCV engine changer)
1968 Kaiser M35A2, Hard-top. (sans winch but now needs tranny rebuild)
2 ea. 1.5 ton Hoisting units (1 Duce mounted)
1984 M-1009 CUCV Blazer, Daily driver (just lost tranny)
1984 M-1009 CUCV Blazer, Stump-jumper (now needs engine and tranny rebuild)
1985 M-1008A1 CUCV Pickup Truck (For Sale)
1960 Willys DJ-3A/CJ-2 4X4 (needs new gas tank)
1 Willys CJ-2A Basket case (distant future project)
1 Willys MB or M-38 flat fender body of unknown year.
3 M-1022 Dolly Sets /shelter mobilizers
2 8' Connex's (mounted on M-1022's)
1 M-820 Dolly Set /shelter mobilizer
1 S-530 A/G Electronic Equipment Shelter (on M-820) Looking for one more!!
1 Lubricating and service unit, trailer mounted. (needs ENG-3A engine to
complete)
1 Heater, trailer mounted, Hunter 400K, PH-400-G (ran great this winter!)
More other OD and Tan stuff than one man needs!

PS:
For those of you who continue to ask, Mom's Alzheimer's dementia is
progressing and Dad's Macular Degeneration continues to get worse. Thanks
for your prayers.